Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Finland in Ferry

In September with some friends I decided to go to Finland with the ferry of Vikinglines, it was only for the weekend but it was a lot of fun.

For me was the first time to travel in such a way, we could spend only a few hours in Helsinki because the ferry was during the whole night on the way there, we had a room to sleep shared with my friends.

During the night the boat has a bar and a discotheque so we enjoyed there a few drinks and danced the most of the time.

About Helsinki what I could see was only a few things, but seems to me a lovely place to live, very quiet with nice squares and parks to chill out. But I'm pretty sure there are a lot of things more to say about it, so I hope to discover this things the next time I get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment