Monday, March 22, 2010

4 cities in 10 days Stockholm, Brussels, Valencia and Barcelona

4 cities in 10 days Stockholm, Brussels, Valencia and Barcelona

it was a great and exhausting experience, and I end up sick but it was great to visit old friends and get to know new ones.

Everything started in Stockholm, I had to vote for the Colombian congress there at the Colombian Embassy, so I stopped there for 2 days, I got to see the national museum and some members of AIESEC Stockholm.




After this, my next stop was in Brussels, where I visited some of my friends from AIESEC Colombia, I got to taste the Belgium beers and did a walk around this nice city.





I loved the festival of Valencia called "Las Fallas", it is a pity how such a nice sculptures get burned after the festival.



I hardly slept in Valencia, so when I arrived to Barcelona I was really tired, I met my friends and went out for a drink but got a bit sick the day after, so even if I walked all day I wasn't feeling that good.


The best thing was to arrive home and start to take a rest from my hard trip and get ready for the next one which was going to be just after a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment