Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Weekend in Vimmerby with Moose and trees

One of the nices weekends ever, this weekend I went to Vimmerby to visit the parents of my swedish girlfriend Helena. Over there we went out in a local bar, we had some drinks with friends, but what really made this different from other weekends was that I got to see one of the oldest trees in Sweden with around thousend years old.

 


The second amazing part of this trip was that for the first time ever, I got to see the Moose (Älgar) in a reservoir close to the town. We got to feed them with apples and they made some special tricks with the girls if they put their apple in the mouth the Moose could go carefuly and got it from there very like a kiss.

 


Anyway, it was a fantastic trip, and I can't wait for the next time i get back there.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment